Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tango-Tagged!

Merde! Miles of TangoBliss tagged me and now I have to play this game and tag 7 other tango bloggers. (Do I even know 7 other tango bloggers?)
Ok here goes. First I have to post the rules and the joker who tagged me.
I was tagged by
http://www.tangobliss.com

The Tango Tag Rules:

    1.) Post the rules on your blog
    2.) Link to the person who tagged you (see above link).
    3.) Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
    4.) Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
    5.) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven on me:

1) I will never turn off my iTunes or c.d. player in the middle of a tango. I always listen to the end otherwise I think it's bad luck. So I can sometimes be found hovering over the stop button to make sure I catch it in time before a new tango starts. Once I was an hour late to an appointment because I couldn't seem to stop the player before a new tango began playing.

2) I can't wear a watch because I make them stop.

3) I'm a witch and a psychic. A lot of people think that's weird but to me it's perfectly normal. Once a month I tell fortunes in the milongas.

4) My ears are very sensitive. Don't ever touch them.

5) I hate it when people muss up my tango hair.

6) I used to work in a tree in Central Park reciting poetry and dancing with a 13 ft python.

7) I like to pack when I lead.

I tag
Fishnets and Fedoras
Houston Tanguera
la planchadora
On Tango, Love, and Other Demons
Tango in Her Eyes
Tango Cherie
buenos aires through my eyes

No comments: